YAPEAL Feature Roadmap

Yap, das sind die Multi Accounts für Private.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it seems to me that (based on this thread) the most vocal requests have been related to Saving Pods/Multi-accounts for years. Why is this still in the backlog languishing for years? At this point you may as well delete it from the backlog so that you’re at least honest with us that you don’t care about this feature, so that those of us who have been waiting for years, don’t hold our breaths for it anymore. I’m constantly looking for a new bank because of this. Feels like every other bank with a mobile-first approach has this feature already, and yet Yapeal with its “super lean and modern setup” can’t make it happen? Y’all are lucky that other banks haven’t caught up with the UX side of things. At least this goes for private users, because if one thing is clear it’s that the company has shifted priorities massively towards developing for their Business customers. Which, of course, I understand, as at the end of the day, Yapeal is a business that needs to make money and B2B has always been the money maker. But if that’s the case, that means that there’s going to be less frequent new features for private customers, and as such should at least reflect what the private customers want the most. Take the time, do what you need to do, but at least listen to your users. Heck you’ve got this modern forum for a reason. Run a poll or something if you need some clarity.

If I’m completely off base here, I’m happy to stand corrected, but that’s just my thoughts at the moment.

2 „Gefällt mir“

Hi Stefan, thanks for your comment. And sorry for the late reply. Did you see Thomas’ entry? Maybe it will give you some clarity about the current situation at YAPEAL.

Das eine oder andere kann nun auch von der Roadmap gestrichen werden… :wink:

4 „Gefällt mir“

@Dani ein Update der Roadmap wäre echt cool! Danke im Voraus :wink:

7 „Gefällt mir“

Ist in the making. Update kommt in den nächsten Tagen.

6 „Gefällt mir“

Immer dieses Soon :tm:

3 „Gefällt mir“

Und immer dieses Nachfragen müssen…

3 „Gefällt mir“

Etwas mehr Verständnis bitte. Einen Screenshot vom Jira Board zu erstellen ist eine nicht zu unterschätzende Aufgabe, die zuerst gemeistert werden will.

8 „Gefällt mir“

We’ve updated the roadmap and some explanation to the current developments:

• One App - After years of two apps we used most modern technology to get rid of the Yapeal verify app and in parallel increases the convenience and security.
  • Transaction Tagging / Labeling - Add your personal # hashtags and @ mentions to the transactions. Search them and get it in the CSV export for further analysis.
  • Add receipt - Add your transaction receipts, guarantee receipts. Search them and use them whenever needed.
  • SIC5 - Swiss domestic payment goes to instant payment and this is a first step into.
  • vIBAN - Adding virtual IBAN for omnibus accounts - (BaaS exclusive feature).
8 „Gefällt mir“

Super, vielen Dank @Dani für das Update.

Schön zu sehen, was vermehrt auch Private zu lesen ist.
Und natürlich auch einige neue Tasks wie das Redesign oder der Darkmode (endlich :wink: )

3 „Gefällt mir“

We’ve updated our roadmap and some explanation to the current developments:

• Refactoring of our Yapeal App and adding new style
  • As part of the new style we will introduce a dark theme
  • Integration with another ERP (Partner to be disclosed) to support the following features:
    – Real-time transaction sync
    – Payment instruction
    – Business Card management incl. issuing of new business cards
5 „Gefällt mir“

Wird es irgendwann möglich sein wieder ein neues Konto zu eröffnen, nachdem man sein altes Konto saldiert hat. Wäre wirklich wünschenswert und dringend nötig.

Hallo @Fubu

Happy New Year.

Leider ist dies aktuell noch nicht möglich, aber wird haben dies auf der Liste der nächsten Aktivitäten, so, dass du dann ein neues Konto eröffnen kannst.

Wir halten dich darüber auf dem laufenden.

LG Dani

Happy new year

Dann hoffe ich wird es nicht sehr lange dauern, bis diese Möglichkeit vorhanden ist.

Schade gibts immer noch nicht Spaces (Unterkonti) :pensive:

Wo sind eigentlich die Spartöpfe oder wie sie dann heissen werden hin?
Sind die aus der Roadmap entfernt worden?

Multi-Accounts for private (YCR-117) sind ziemlich sicher die Spartöpfe.

Danke @stefaneichinger
Das werden sie sein :slightly_smiling_face:

Na dann hoffen wir doch dass die Spartöpfe (Multiaccounts) endlich realisiert werden.

Ist für mich ein absolutes Muss Kriterium und sollte nach rund 2.5 Jahren schon längst realisiert sein.
Bietet auch jede andere Bank oder Fintech an.

1 „Gefällt mir“

Update? Joint account wäre immer noch sehr nice.

2 „Gefällt mir“